Children learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships.
Please use the menu on the left or the buttons below to access the 4 sections of the Positive Relationships theme.
2.1 Respecting Each Other
2.2 Parents as partners
2.3 Supporting Learning
2.4 Key Person
Positive relationships are:
- warm and loving, and foster a sense of belonging
- sensitive and responsive to the child’s needs, feelings and interests
- supportive of the child’s own efforts and independence
- consistent in setting clear boundaries
- built on key person relationships in early years settings